If you are reading this: IT IS PROBABLY SPRING BREAK! yes.
Today was March 22, 2013 and it was a long, and painful day, but we all made it through it! Mrs. Smith understood our pre-break pain, and so she gave us a pretty easy day.
Here was our agenda for the day:
- Quiz on The Picture of Dorian Gray, chapters 16-20
- Check in The Picture of Dorian Gray
- Check out Brave New World
- Work time on the Last Picture: Part II
Here is your homework:
- If you missed today:
- Find Mrs. Smith after break to take your 16-20 quiz
- If you want to get ahead, find a copy of Brave New World and start reading
- Everyone else:
- Start reading Brave New World
- WORK ON LAST LECTURE - Due April 5th (the Friday we get back from break)
- Have a great break!
If you’re trying to figure out what copy we are using, here’s what it looks like:
If you want to see anything that has gone on this week, or what we will do when we come back, check on this link: Weekly Agenda
If you need some inspiration for how to write your last lecture, you can read Mrs. Smith’s one because it may help. Here is the link: Smith Last Lecture part 2
Last, if you are still struggling with your Last Lecture, or you want to talk to Mrs. Smith about what you missed, I bet she would be willing to talk if you email her at email@example.com
Have an amazing break and try not to think about school too much. I know I won’t!