Turned in 3-5 questions, than we discussed them.
We then began to discuss 10-13, but that is now to be read by Wednesday
Homework: Make sure to read 10-13, 15-16 by Wednesday there is a possible QUIZ and Last Lecture part 1 is due of Wednesday as well
- Who is Frankenstein?
- Who is Elizabeth?
- Who is Clerval?
- What is created?
- Give one defining characteristic of the creation.
- What happens to Frankenstein?
- Why won't our narrator reveal the secret of animating human flesh?
- What does Frankenstein want to do when he first meets his creation again?
- What does the creation ask Frankenstein to do initially?
- After being driven from the village, where does the creature finally settle?
- Name one thing the creature does to secretly help people in the village?
15-16 Questions for thought
Presuming that Frankenstein is a creator, do you consider Frankenstein's creation to be more like Adam or Satan? Use specific evidence to support your opinion. Is there some level of responsibility owned by the creator towards its creation?