Started class by reviewing our thesises from Friday.
Spent the rest of the time getting ready for the final tomorrow 1st period. Bring in a printed copy of outline before class. DO NOT PRINT IT DURRING CLASS!!!
Keep in mind:
• No personal words: I, you, me, my, our, we, us
• No: This quote means...
• Lead in, "quote" (citation). Quotes can't stand alone. They must be part of a sentence.
• Proper citation:
• (Sophocles, Oedipus).
• (Anonymous, Beowulf).
• (Chaucer, Canterbury).
• (Shakespeare, Hamlet, 1.2.3-7)
• Skeletal outline printed out a ready to turn in. Print out ahead of time
• Print out essay
• Bring own technology?
• Save outline and save writing numerous times and numerous places