PLC DAY TODAY!!!
Good morning all. No one brought donuts. Again. I’m going to die of starvation. It’s a rough day. But we have shortened class periods, so that’s good!
Anywho, here’s what we did today:
At the beginning of class we talked about the rest of the week and prepared for the fishbowl.
Then, we had the fishbowl with questions such as:
1. Is Hamlet responsible for Ophelia’s death?
2. Will Hamlet come to a similar end as Ophelia has due to their insanity?
3. Will Laertes think that Hamlet killed Ophelia also?
4. Is Hamlet going truly insane?
5. If he has gone insane, is it in sadness or rage?
6. What will happen to Hamlet since he got on the wrong boat?
And others like these.
If you need any extra information on what this week will entail, here is the LINK to the powerpoint.
Also, if you are struggling with what Hamlet actually means, go HERE and it is really helpful. Although it is Sparknotes, and this shouldn't take the place of reading, if you are struggling on what it means this should help.
HOMEWORK: All you need to do for homework is answer the blog question that has been posted on the blog. Unless you are a presenter.