-Make sure you confirm her blogger request on your email!
-We started off talking about the Man Booker Prize.
-For the Man Booker Prize look at the Independent reading instructions:
1. Annotations - need 15 pages of annotations for the whole book.
- not just underlining, need actual comments
2. journal entry - choose one passage and write a summary response in one page
3. Items/Symbols/Motifs - can pic things that are a real or a just a symbol through out the book
Presentation - Will explain all subjects in about 4-5 minutes
- We read Oedipus the King from page 5 (red book) or page 6(in newer book) to page 19 or page 18
-things to think about while reading
- role of fate/destiny - gods control
- battle against gods